When selling your property, Carole’s awareness and approach will prove invaluable. In over 30 years of real estate experience, Carole has developed a system for selling your home at the best price and in as little time as possible. Her experienced know-how with pricing, preparation, marketing and negotiation, is a framework from which Carole optimizes results.
- First Impressions Count - Create an appealing environment
- Store surplus furniture, your home will appear larger
- Do minor repairs - Tighten doorknobs + cupboard latches, oil squeaking doors
- Remove clutter - “when in doubt, throw it out!”
- Organize closets - Make them neat and tidy
- Bathrooms - no leaky faucets, no shabby grout
- Have exterior windows washed.
- Tidy up the garden and exterior walkways.
- Open windows, make the air fresh, open blinds + curtains & let the sun shine in
- Buyers are more relaxed if you are out when your home is being shown
- If you must be home, let your Realtor do the talking
- Pets can be a big distraction – Take them for a walk
- Be flexible with showing times - consider the Buyer’s schedule
"Carole is a bundle of energy, enthusiasm
and know-how – a true professional
capable of sizing up a property and real
estate situation quickly, accurately and
comprehensively. She is a pleasure to work
with and we would recommend
her in a heartbeat.”
M and B H.