When selling your property, Carole’s awareness and approach will prove invaluable. In over 20 years of real estate experience, Carole has developed a system for selling your home at the best price and in as little time as possible. Her experienced know-how with pricing, preparation, marketing and negotiation, is a framework from which Carole optimizes results.
• First Impressions Count! Create an appealing environment!
• Spruce up! Store surplus furniture, your home will appear larger.
• Do minor repairs - it will pay off!
• Replace burnt out light bulbs.
• Remove clutter - “when in doubt, throw it out!”
• Organize closets. Make them neat and tidy.
• Tighten doorknobs + cupboard latches, oil squeaking doors.
• Inspect the bathrooms - no leaky faucets, no shabby grout
• Have exterior windows washed.
• Tidy up the garden and exterior walkways.
• Let the sun shine in! Open blinds + curtains.
• Open windows and make the air fresh.
• Classical background music sets a nice tone - TV’s should be off.
• Go out when your home is being shown - Buyers are more relaxed!
• Take your pets for a walk; they can be a big distraction!
• If you are at home, let your Realtor do the talking.
• Be flexible with showing times - consider the Buyer’s schedule!
"Carole is a bundle of energy, enthusiasm
and know-how – a true professional
capable of sizing up a property and real
estate situation quickly, accurately and
comprehensively. She is a pleasure to work
with and we would recommend
her in a heartbeat.”
Marty and Button H.